“The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul”
~ Elder Uchtdorf~
I have again wanted to show you something crafty I have done. I have created three different handmade paper prints that I call, ‘Funky Paper’. I will give you instructions below and visuals on the attached video about how to make them, so that you can do it too. They are pretty easy and lots of fun to make! Once you finish creating the Funky Paper, you can make lots of little decorations, such as a card, a pen holder or maybe a bookmark. It is all up to you what you do with the paper. You will be amazed with how your imagination works! But… you have to watch the video I have made to find out what I have created with them. This video is going to be spectacular and you will love it! I will only give you one clue and one clue only about my creations on my video, the title. The rest you will have to find out yourself when you watch the clip. Now please, sit back, relax and enjoy my video!
FZ out!! 🙂
- Scrunch an A4 sheet of copy paper over and over until it feels soft like tissue paper.
- Flatten out the paper on your desk.
- Paint stripes, swirls and dots of food dye onto your paper.
- Allow to dry completely before use.
- Set a white A4 sheet of copy paper in front of you.
- Use a liquid dropper to blend colours of food dye all over your page.
- Sprinkle table salt over the wet page in swirls, lines or clusters.
Allow to dry and carefully shake off the excess paint before use.
- Paint a pre-made mix of icing sugar and water over the entire space of an A4 copy sheet.
- Use droplets of food dye to colour over the (now glossy) white paper. The dye will run, swirl and blend itself around the page in an interesting manner.
- Allow the paper to dry fully before using.